This package contains 16 grams (0.56 oz) Caboki hair fiber with built-in spray applicator (atomizer). Featuring exclusive design for ease and precise control, you can apply product exactly where you want it. It will last for 30-50 days.
Why Caboki is Superior
- Made of plant-based fibers, no allergic reactions.
- Look totally natural (not greasy, painted, chalky or greenish look that you would get from other products)
- Resistant to wind, rain and perspiration.
Caboki is available in 14 colors. Pick a color that matches your hair.
How to select a color?
Stand in front of a mirror, check the hair ROOT color in the thinning area. This is the color to match.
If you have salt & pepper or highlighted hair, match the darker ROOT color. For example, if your native hair color is dark brown with some grey hair or highlighted hair mixed in, choose our Dark Brown.
Can Caboki cover gray roots?
Yes, Caboki can help blend in both gray roots and color-treated root re-growth.
Gossypium Herbaceum (Levant cotton) fiber, mineral colorants (Iron oxide).
How to use
With the built-in atomizer, you can dispense product onto anywhere needed with precision and ease.
1. Hold the bottle approximately 5 inches away from your scalp and point the nozzle to the target area. (For front hairline, we recommend using this product in conjunction with a Caboki Hairline Perfector.) Press the pump to dispense the product. To control the amount and speed, adjust the force exerted on the pump.
2. Gently pat your hair to blend product with your hair.
In general, it takes no longer than brushing your teeth in the morning.
How To SAVE Add’l 20% + FREE SHIP
Save BIG with Subscribe & Save. Subscribe & Save offers you the convenience of automatic deliveries and savings in 3 ways:
1. Saving on Products - compared to one-time purchase, Subscribe & Save gives you additional 10% off.
2. Reward Points - Get 10% of your money back as credit on each order.
3. Free Shipping - For US customers, shipping is always FREE.
So overall you save 20% + FREE shipping with Subscribe & Save!
There are no commitments, obligations or fees, and you can skip any upcoming shipment, pause or cancel all subscriptions at any time with just a few clicks - no hoops to jump through, you are in total control!
To enjoy Subscribe & Save benefits:
1. Select "Subscribe & Save" option and adjust the frequency ("Deliver every [ ] days") to your liking.
2. Click "ADD TO CART" and checkout as usual.
I am completely bald. Should I buy Caboki?
Sorry, no. We do not recommend Caboki to those who have no hair left on the scalp.
Will others be able to tell that I am using Caboki?
No. Your hair will look completely natural--undetectable, even from close up, outdoors or under bright light.
How long will it stay on?
Caboki will stay on until you shampoo your hair.
Will Caboki make my scalp itchy?
No. Unlike other products which are made with animal furs. Caboki is made of cotton fiber. Caboki is all natural and hypoallergenic--even the most sensitive scalps will be completely comfortable with Caboki.
Is Caboki a hair dye? Does it color my hair?
No. Caboki is not a hair dye and it will not color your hair. It is small hair fibers that adhere to your hair roots, therefore thickening your existing hair.
Does Caboki work for African American hair?
Caboki works for any hair type, ranging from normal coarser hair to vellus hair (fine, non-pigmented hair, often called "peach fuzz") and everything in between. Caboki application is flexible to accommodate any hair style including shaved, short, long, curly, kinky, wavy, braided, frizzy, straight, colored, highlighted or frosted hair.
Can Caboki cover gray roots?
Yes, Caboki is ideal for covering both gray roots and color-treated root re-growth.
Is Caboki packaging and delivery discreet?
The Caboki bottle is completely discreet with no indications of what this product is for. Caboki is shipped inside non-marked mailing boxes or envelops, so no one has to know the content of the package.
If I am not happy with Caboki, Can I get my money back?
Absolutely. We make it very easy for you. Simply return the product back to us within 30 days. You do not need to call us for authorization, just send the products (along with your name and address) back to:
Caboki LLC Return Dept
3 Corporate Drive
Cranbury, NJ 08512 USA